Duo Flumina promotes the approach to teaching and learning that was initially developed by Caleb Gattegno (1911-1988).
We train teachers in his pedagogy—the Subordination of Teaching to Learning—and we publish theoretical and practical books on his model of learning and its applications in the classroom.
- Teaching English the Silent Way
- Rods, People, More People and Stories
- Mullen (1996) Cuisenaire rods in the language classroom
- Enseigner le français aux migrants (chapitres provisoires)
- The Silent Way - 15 short excerpts from a discussion between Roslyn Young and Piers Messum